BeFriend! Magazine for Pentecost and the Season After Pentecost 2022
Faith@Home magazines are created with spiritual practices, prayers, crafts, games, and activities that explore the themes of the different liturgical seasons and focus on specific biblical stories taken from lectionary readings. We are proudly United Church of Canada in identity and theology.
- 1 physical copy of the BeFriend! print magazine focusing on the liturgical seasons of Pentecost and the Season After Pentecost 2022
- a Supply List to help you source your own materials that correspond to the magazine's practices and activities
Note: This magazine is available as inventory allows. We purchase only so many extra - once they are gone, they are gone!
- Pentecost The Day of Pentecost (Acts 2:1-21)
- Season After Pentecost 2022 The Parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10: 25-37) and Wisdom’s Call (Proverbs 8:1-4, 22-31)
- Pentecost: Putting trust in transformation can take us from discomfort to curiosity.
- Season After Pentecost 2022: Caring for others (and ourselves) is a sacred skill we can all learn; wisdom is our guide.
How Many to Order?
- Order 1 magazine per household in your congregation or ministry area
First Third Ministry is committed to providing affordable resources to United Church of Canada people across Pacific Mountain & Chinook Winds Regional Councils (those in BC, Whitehorse, Southern Alberta).
Please discern for your community of faith if and which discount is needed. At the final check out page, enter the coupon code word for the discount you require:
- STAR for 100% discount
- DOVE for 50% discount
- RIVER for 25% discount
If you are located beyond the Pacific Mountain & Chinook Winds Regional Councils and require financial assistance to access this ministry, please contact us and we can work something out.