Beyond! Magazine for Lent, Holy Week and Easter 2022
Faith@Home magazines are created with spiritual practices, prayers, crafts, games, and activities that explore the themes of the different liturgical seasons and focus on specific biblical stories taken from lectionary readings. We are proudly United Church of Canada in identity and theology.
- 1 physical copy of the Beyond! print magazine focusing on the liturgical seasons of Lent, Holy Week and Easter 2022
- a Supply List to help you source your own materials that correspond to the magazine's practices and activities
Note: This magazine is available as inventory allows. We purchase only so many extra - once they are gone, they are gone!
- Lent Matthew 6 (selected verses), Parable of the Fig Tree (Luke 13:1-9)
- Holy Week Mary anoints Jesus (John 12:1-8)
- Easter Jesus on the Beach (John 21: 1-19)
- Lent: A time for spiritual practices that strengthen our faith and relationship with God
- Holy Week: We explore how we engage Jesus' invitation to us to embrace God's extravagant love.
- Easter: How might we encounter Jesus?
How Many to Order?
- Order 1 magazine per household in your congregation or ministry area
First Third Ministry is committed to providing affordable resources to United Church of Canada people across Pacific Mountain & Chinook Winds Regional Councils (those in BC, Whitehorse, Southern Alberta).
Please discern for your community of faith if and which discount is needed. At the final check out page, enter the coupon code word for the discount you require:
- STAR for 100% discount
- DOVE for 50% discount
- RIVER for 25% discount
If you are located beyond the Pacific Mountain & Chinook Winds Regional Councils and require financial assistance to access this ministry, please contact us and we can work something out.