Embracing Welcome Magazine Fall 2021
- Magazine of spiritual practices, prayer, crafts, games and activities engaging with the themes of Welcome, Climate Justice, Loving Neighbours with Scripture focus: Mark 12:28-34 and Deuteronomy 6:1-9 - all grounded in United Church identity and theology
- Supply List that corresponds to the magazine's activities and practices
How Many to Order:
- Order 1 'Embracing Welcome' per household in your congregation or ministry area.
Making Faith@Home Magazines Accessible:
First Third Ministry is committed to providing affordable and inspiring resources grounded in United Church of Canada theology, for United Church people in BC, Yukon and Southern Alberta (Pacific Mountain and Chinook Winds Regional Councils). Three coupons are available if the cost is a barrier to accessing the resources. Please discern for your community if, and which discount is needed. Enter the code at final checkout page.
- For 100% off use code: Faith@Home100
- For 50% off use code: Faith@Home50
- For 25% off use code: Faith@Home25
If you are not in BC, Yukon or Southern Alberta (Pacific Mountain and Chinook Winds Regional Councils) and require financial assistance to participate in this ministry, please contact us and we can work something out.